NMKRV College For Women (NMKRV), Bangalore was established in 1971 as Pre-University College and became a Degree College in 1973. The college granted autonomy by UGC and approved by the Government of Karnataka. The college is permanently affiliated to Bangalore University and accredited by NAAC with A grade.
- The University Grants Commission of the Ministry of Human Resource Department has granted College with Potential for Excellence to the College. The college has been managed by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust
- It is a premier institution, that offers value-based education, is a land mark for quality education in Bangalore South
- The college believes in preparing women to face the world, has produced a record number of alumni who hold the college’s banner high across the world
- The vision of the institute is imparting quality education in this fast changing technological world
- The mission of the institute is to offer conducive learning environment to tap student’s innate potentialities, talents and enhance leadership qualities
- NCC: The N.C.C. cadets bring laurels to the college by participating in the Republic Day Parade & in various camps. Many cadets have also been selected for the Defense services. NCC cadets participate in cycle rallies which are organized to promote national integration.
- NSS: The extension activities are mainly confined to students who are involved in NSS unit of the college. The objective of the NSS is to create social awareness among the students and all round development of their personality.
- NATYA, theatre club would be like “Majoring in Unafraid”, learn to do “The Inevitable”. The Theatre club has helped a number of students to learn the amateur theatre, and move on to become stage artists, TV serial actors, and directors of repute.
- NUPUR the dance troupe helps dancers of different strokes to perfect their art; acts as a forum to display talent.
- NINAADA the music troupe of the NMKRV has a bonanza of alumni who have made it big in the field of classical music, sugama sangeetha, folk music, etc.
Courses & Fees